Overheat Protection Preserves Nutrients
The Sedona® Classic dehydrator's built-in Overheat Protection Feature prevents enzyme degradation by allowing you to set maximum temperatures instead of average temperatures. The temperature never rises above the setting, thereby keeping raw food from being overheated.
All-Digital Controls & Displays
Easily control the temperature and time located at the front of the unit. Its LED Light Display is ideal for dark environments.
Dual Fan Technology
Sedona® Classic provides quiet operation, energy efficient, and well-balanced distribution of even airflow throughout all trays.
The Sedona® Classic 9-tray digital food dehydrator is designed with health-conscious individuals in mind. It introduces ground-breaking features to ensure the highest quality of retained nutrients and taste in dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Enjoy a simple, yet intelligently designed interface. The operation of the Sedona® Classic is extremely easy with clearly marked controls and an easy to read digital display. The placement of the controls, hinges, glass panel, and the LED display are carefully designed to maximize efficiency and ease of use. The Sedona® is extremely quiet during operation and manages the heated air in the drying compartment evenly and accurately. Dual Fan Technology allows you to operate each of its two 300 watt computer-controlled fans and heating elements in the two drying compartments together or independently of each other. Discrete control over the two drying compartment allows the Sedona® to operate at 600 watt or 300 watt power, depending on your needs. A separate heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each independent fan-heater set within its own compartment, which improves the efficiency and overall quality of the dehydration process.
• Overheat Protection Feature keeps raw food from being overheated
• Clear, Natural-Colored BPA-free trays & mesh screens
• No black coloring chemicals used for food-contacting parts
• PTFE-free and BPA-free drying sheets available for purchase (Polypropylene or silicone)
• Built-In Timer up to 99 hours
• Digital Display and Setting for easy control
• LED Light Display for dark environment
• Front Control Panel for use and placement under kitchen cupboards
• On/Off switch so you don't need to pull the plug to turn off unit every time
• Clear Glass Door to see results without opening unit
• Automatic pause and resume function when the door opens and closes
• Convenient front-mounted pull-down glass door
• Elegant and aesthetic design
• Temperature mode selection for °F or °C
• More tray room with 1" clearance
• Convenient, detachable power cord
• Energy Efficiency with Dual Fan Technology
• Closed Tray for dividing drying chamber in half
• Quiet DC Motors for lower noise pollution
• Night-Mode Function for even quieter performance